[eDebate] Help YOURS win $10,000

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Sat Nov 1 10:53:02 CDT 2008

We need your help: If you like our idea or support what we do, then go to
ideablob.com, register and vote for our submission The "Business Incubation
Learning Lab for Innovative Teens- BILL-IT". This program anchored in our
Hampden store, helps youth create cooperative businesses providing goods and
services to the people and communities of Baltimore.

You can help us support this funding in 3 easy steps

Step 1: Go to Ideablob.com and register (the register link is at the top
right of the screen)

Step 2: Check out our entry and vote (http://ideablob.com/ideas/
3667-YOURS-Business-Incubation-Lear or you can just search for YOURS). We
want to qualify in the first week so we are aiming to get our first round of
votes between Nov. 1 at 1:00 AM and Nov. 7 at 11:59 PM Eastern time.

The finals are from the 22nd to the end of the month and if we qualify you
can vote for us in the finals.

Step 3 : Tell your friends, tell your co-workers, tell your family. It takes
10 minutes and it can substantially improve the quality and reach of our
programming.

That is it, easy as 1-2-3.