[eDebate] hoe: lincoln, coolidge + harding = slave owners

Old Strega oldstrega
Sat Nov 1 18:44:57 CDT 2008

in response to hyland, some black scholars disagree with the mainstream version of the africanus epithet.    bakhufu, rogers and leroy vaughn cite lincoln's black features and illegitimate birth from an african man and a mother from an ethiopian tribe.      without a source indict of these black scholars or disputation of their findings on exhibit, i conclude and hoe dramatically failed to answer that lincoln was the first socially constructed black president.   obama is exploiting the mainstream version of history to perpertuate a fraud on the american public regarding his place in black history which amounts to narcissism and arrogance much greater than stroube.   you'd think that someone who attended the sermons of reverend jeremiah wright for decades would know the radical black version of history and wouldn't throw it under the bus:

http://www.diversityinc.com/public/1461.cfm

Lincoln, the nation's 16th president, served between 1861 and 1865. Lincoln was said to have been the illegitimate son of an African man, according to Leroy's findings. Lincoln had very dark skin and coarse hair and his mother allegedly came from an Ethiopian tribe. His heritage fueled so much controversy that Lincoln was nicknamed "Abraham Africanus the First" by his opponents.

one of the cartoons of africanus outside the proper definition of a social construction can be viewed here:

http://www.geocities.com/cureworks1/blackabe.htm