[eDebate] the abraham lincoln cartoons were not social constructions

Josh jbhdb8
Sat Nov 1 23:17:04 CDT 2008

Thank Goodness you have finally seen reason.....oh hold on, more sarcasm,
disrespect, and self-aggrandizement...shocker.

When will you start putting pictures of yourself with all your war medals
and military uniform on....I can't wait :)

Josh