[eDebate] Finalize entries for UCO

Eric Wendell Marlow emarlow
Tue Nov 4 11:38:06 CST 2008

If you have not done so, please finalize your entries and judging
(Ermo) for the Joe C. Jackson this weekend.  I will be turning entries
off tomorrow (Wednesday) morning at 11 am and prefs will go up shortly
after that.

There will be a revised schedule that I will send out tomorrow that
will include the partial rounds that we will be having as well as the
D3 meeting.

A note on judging:  all judges are committed through the octafinals in
open.

Still missing philosophy for Michael "Shooter" Weitz.  Must be
completed by the time entries are closed or he will be removed from the
pool and entry fees adjusted accordingly.

Weather looks good for the weekend, highs in the mid 60's and lows
around 40.  This should ease the pain of having to use 3 different
buildings.  We are trying to have a building for each division to
minimize the amount of travel teams must do between rounds.

A note on doors:  Because people keep shooting each other on college
campuses, all of our classroom doors lock automatically when you close
the door.  Please remind your students not to close a classroom door if
there is no one in the room.  We would like to minimize the number of
times campus security has to be called out to unlock classrooms.

Peace,
Marlow

**ADDRESS CHANGE NOTICE**-The University of Central Oklahoma is
moving to a new Internet address.  This e-Mail address and web
sites are now available at uco.edu.  All e-mail addresses and web
sites will use uco.edu effective January 2, 2009.

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information.  Any