[eDebate] William DeMougeot Debates at UNT, Invitation

Lain, Brian blain
Tue Nov 4 16:22:45 CST 2008

Colleagues,

Apologies for the delay in posting this, we have made many revisions and improvements to the UNT tournament for this upcoming January.

I think I can sum it all up by asking this rhetorical question, remember how much you loved the UNT tournament but had problems with the hotel rooms, staff, internet?  All of that is fixed.  We will host many events and our block of rooms from the Holiday Inn in Denton this year ( http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hotel/dtotb?_requestid=584821  or www.holidayinn.com/dentontx<http://www.holidayinn.com/dentontx>).  This Holiday Inn is a prototype for future Holiday Inns, has new rooms, has free internet and is an all-around great property. You can make reservations online or by calling them at (940) 383-4100, be sure to mention North Texas Debate to get a special rate of $85.00/night.

We offer quality competiton, lots of hositality, and (now) luxurious accomodations. We love hosting everyone who can make it.

Please come and join us in Texas January 6-8 for the first step of the Texas Two-Step.

-Brian Lain and the UNT Debate Team