[eDebate] UCO prefs and updates--schedule revision

Eric Wendell Marlow emarlow
Wed Nov 5 12:19:43 CST 2008

Prefs are up.  Please have them completed by 9 pm Thursday.
Constraints go in the C category.  Novice and JV teams are allowed to
strike six (6) critics.  If you email the critics and teams to Marty at
Martin.Glendinning at edmondschools.net by 9 pm Thursday, we will honor
them throughout.  If you miss the deadline or have no email, we will
have sheets at registriation, but they probably won't go into effect
until Round 3.

Here is the revised schedule to include all of the partials and the D3
meeting.

Revised Schedule

Friday, November 7
2-3 pm Late registration Liberal Arts Lobby
3 pm Round 1 Pairings Released
4 pm Round 1 pre-set
6:30 pm Round 2 pre-set

Saturday, November 8
7:00 am Round 3 pairings released at Sleep Inn and campus
8 am Round 3
10:30 Round 4
12:30 pm Lunch provided on campus
1 pm D3 District Meeting Room LA 136
2:00 pm Round 5
5:00 pm Round 6
8:00 pm Partials for All Divisions

Sunday, November 9
7:30 pairings released Sleep Inn and campus
9 am Elimination Round
12 pm Awards Pegasus Theatre
Elim rounds continue

All judges are committed through the octa-final round

We look forward to hosting all of you this weekend.  Let me know if you
have any problems or questions.

Peace,
Marlow

**ADDRESS CHANGE NOTICE**-The University of Central Oklahoma is
moving to a new Internet address.  This e-Mail address and web
sites are now available at uco.edu.  All e-mail addresses and web
sites will use uco.edu effective January 2, 2009.

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information.  Any