[eDebate] Don't forget to apply to the Val - 11/15 = Deadline

omar guevara oguevara
Wed Nov 5 14:10:30 CST 2008

The applications are coming in ? but we want yours!

So this weekend when you in the squad room working for Wake. Take 5 minutes and send me an application for your team!

Why should you come to the Val?

1.                  1. No Entry Fees for Teams that Fly (more than 500 miles)

2.                  2. All meals (both lunches and dinners) are provided

3.                 3.  NDT style debating facilities at a 4-star hotel

4.                  4. National circuit elimination-round quality judging (w/ a limited pref sheet)

5.                  5. 2nd Oldest NDT-CEDA Style Round Robin in the Nation

6.                  6. Frap is Director of the Tournament

7.                  7. 24 hour hospitality rooms for coaches, judges ? student parties at night

8.                  8. No need to rent a car! We?ll pick you up!

9.                  9. Join the long list of historical attendees in the last handful of years including: Gabe Murillo, Martin Osborne, Travis Cram, Will Jensen, Brian Delong, Chris Crowe, Jessica Yeats, Izak Dunn, Grace Saez, Nick Borman, Matt Coleman, Eric Robinson, Eric Chalfant, Mike Meredith and, of course, Ryan Cheek J

10.              10. CEDA NATS is at ISU, and it could only help to get more face time in front of D2 and D9 critics ? many of whom will be judging late elimination rounds at CEDA Nationals

So don?t be shy! Put your application in by November 15th!

Applications should be sent to: oguevara at hotmail.com

Thanks!

Omar

Omar G Guevara II