[eDebate] can this berg crap finally stop now?

Michael Mangus mmangus
Fri Nov 7 14:28:47 CST 2008

seriously, i get enough email without the help of a dozen irrelevant (i.e.
not about competitive debate) edebate posts every day. the horse is dead and
gone; you guys are just sitting around beatin' it.

ps: since i'm already pretty certain the answer is going to be, "no, we cant
stop! i enjoy wasting my time!" can we at least agree that people should
send 1 message at a time? search deep within yourself and ask "do i need to
send 3 replies to this dude over the span of 10 minutes?" - i'm pretty sure
you dont.