[eDebate] Wake judging

Gary Larson Gary.N.Larson
Mon Nov 10 09:11:22 CST 2008

In order to give everyone the maximum amount of time to complete their judge preferences, we would like everyone to firm up their judge commitments for Wake (a number of schools have not yet filled their commitment).

I will turn on the pref sheets tomorrow for preliminary work in managing your prefs but would like everyone to finalize judge commitments by Wednesday 6:00 PM at the latest.  After that, all changes will need to be communicated directly to me and to Ross.

If you have constraints that are not entered on the Bruschke site, please enter them there and/or communicate them directly to me.

GARY