[eDebate] College student seeks help for launching a program

Doyle Srader dsrader
Mon Nov 10 19:01:18 CST 2008

A college student has back-channeled me asking for advice on how to start a student-led debate program at his school. In particular, he wants input on who to talk to, what arguments to make, etc. I know that in the past several of you have offered tips and encouragement to people who've accomplished that, so if you're willing to lend him assistance, email me and I'll fire back his name and email address.

--
Doyle Srader, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Communication