[eDebate] Important Wake tournament notes

Ross Smith smithr
Tue Nov 11 13:36:26 CST 2008

1) We will be "closing" your access to make entry changes on Bruschke
after this evening. So, be sure to get all of the following taken care of:
a) Correct judges entered (all in attendance should judge at least some).
b) Correct number of rounds per judge (3 rounds per team, 4 rounds per
team for 3rd or fourth teams). Some of you have entered judges for 7 or
eight prelims, but we only have six!
c) Judge conflict info entered.
d) Number of participants from your school, vegan/vegetarian info on the
"school info" info page.
e) Correct e-mail and phone contact info on the "Edit your account"
under "Account Management" on the main page of the Bruschke site.

2) Starting Wednesday, we will let you rank (ordinally) judges.

3) Entry info you cannot fix on Bruschke site should be sent to Gary
Larson, Gary.N.Larson at wheaton.edu

4) Frosh/Soph breakout team eligibility will be checked at registration,
so do not fret about the fact that there is no way to indicate that in
Bruschke. Note: any team with both debaters in their first two years of
college debate is eligible. No team with a debater in their third year
of college debate is eligible.

--
Ross K. Smith
Director of Debate