[eDebate] Shirley judging and pref update - DEADLINE 2:00 PM Friday

Gary Larson Gary.N.Larson
Wed Nov 12 15:15:58 CST 2008

1)  Since a number of changes have been made today to the judge list for Wake, if you completed your prefs before noon today, make sure that you double-check them in the next couple of days to verify that you've ranked all judges.

2)  A number of schools with three or four teams have not designated how they will cover the additional round for each of those teams.  Please verify your number of rounds ASAP and communicate any changes in your obligations to me.

3)  According to my records, we should have a "surplus" of 23 rounds based on the number of 3rd and 4th teams.  Aggregate pref will be much better if we had additional rounds.  For a tournament the size of Wake, it is anticipated that 35-40 rounds total would be ideal.  Since a number of judges in the pool only have obligations of 1-2 rounds, if anyone would be willing to "volunteer" or "hire out" additional rounds to the tournament, it would be greatly appreciated.  You can communicate your willingness to both Ross and to me.

THANKS

Gary