[eDebate] Participate in a Live Debate Tonight!

Steinberg, David L dave
Tue Nov 18 06:13:36 CST 2008

Please forward about WTS show tonight! Thank you!

VOICE YOUR OPINION!
Share your thoughts on Globalization with college students from across the country TONIGHT on the UMTV show, We the Students! Join debaters from Emory University and Miami-Dade College in their debate on the benefits and consequences of globalization. Log onto www.wethestudents.tv<http://www.wethestudents.tv/> at 9pm EST to view the live debate, make comments and ask questions for the debaters to answer during the show! For more information check out We the Students on Facebook!

David L. Steinberg

Director of Debate, University of Miami

P.O. Box 248127

Coral Gables, Florida   33124