[eDebate] $600 to go to a debate tournament? DEC 1 DEADLINE

Jim Hanson hansonjb
Tue Nov 18 23:57:23 CST 2008

yep.

be a "golden ten" team and judge.

bring a team and a judge that will judge all rounds to the northwest ceda
championship.

date: feb 28-mar 2, 2009

no fees

breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided (free). you won't go hungry.

free shuttle (to and from pasco or walla walla airport and to and from hotel
and tournament).

if you need free housing--we can provide it

HOW?

BY DEC. 1, email jim hanson with your team--first and last name--and your
judge--first and last name and confirm that you will attend if chosen.

yes, schools can submit more than 1 team.
golden ten schools must be 700 or more miles away from whitman.

jim, glenn frappier and derek buescher will choose the 10 team-judge combos
who will receive the golden ten slots. we will announce in early december
shortly after dec. 1.

full invite:
http://www.whitman.edu/rhetoric/collegetourn/54nwceda2009.htm

jim :)