[eDebate] NDT Subscription Update

Sherry Hall shahall
Wed Nov 19 01:52:05 CST 2008

Greetings!

I have just received the list of schools that paid their subscriptions to the NDT via the AFA website in October.  This list represents all schools who have either paid me directly (through the Wake Forest tournament) or paid via the AFA site through the end of October.  If you paid on the AFA site after October 31, you can send me an electronic copy of your receipt.  I will receive another update from James Pratt in Mid December.  If your name is not on this list then as far as I know, you have not yet subscribed.  According to the Standing Rules of the Board of Trustees, the fee for subscribing has now doubled from $50.00 to $100.00.  Please keep in mind that that fee will increase to $150.00 on December 15.  The final deadline for subscribing is January 15, 2009.  In order to participate in the district qualifying tournament, the at-large bid processes and the NDT itself you must have subscribed by January 15.

I will be at the NCA convention this weekend and will be prepared to accept payments (cash or check).  You can mail a check made out to "The National Debate Tournament" to my home: 324 Franklin St, Cambridge, MA, 02139.  Finally, you can pay via the AFA website (this is the only way to pay by credit card).

Here is the updated list as of November 19, 2008.

Sherry

NDT 2008-2009 Subscribers

Binghamton University

Boston College