[eDebate] 14th to last post: birth certificate case moves up @ supreme court

Old Strega oldstrega
Thu Nov 20 23:10:21 CST 2008

ladies and gents, the denofrio case against the marion jones of politics has reached the threshold of a supreme court conference.   that means in plain language, the supreme court does not think that the birth certificate issue is as irrelevant as the obama team would like you to believe.   the logic of berg and harvard law graduate vieira still applies:  obama refuses to submit his birth certificate to the court system because that birth certificate will not withstand scrutiny.now lookie here.  if only i  could speed up my presidency a lil quicker with total appointments before thanksgiving and create the illusion of a fait d'accompli, i would. the supreme court is trying to stop me and i don't know why.   i gave my birth certificate to fact check.   why should i have to give it to the fly paper courts and third party forensics experts?  those racists just want to trash the greatest fairy tale ever told.   believe me, my birth certificate is legit.   you don't need to see the original, vault copy.   i wasn't born in kenya.   hillary for sec state wouldn't be the worst cabinet appointment in history.   jarrett wasn't an african-american slumlord.   rahm didn't deploy lewinsky.   team of rivals still applies post-FDR.  CNN tells the truth.   iraqi troops will not be redeployed for the afghan surge.    they're comin' home.   national civil service is a great idea.Donofrio v Obama Citizenship Case Moves To New Supreme Court LevelBy Devvy Kidd11-19-8 Leo Donofrio's case submitted to the U.S. Supreme Court reagrding Obama's citizenship has reached a new level: the case has been "distributed for conference." On December 5, 2008, only ten days before the electoral college votes, the nine Justices of the U.S. Supreme Court will meet in private to discuss this case identified as: Leo C. Donofrio, v. Nina Mitchell Wells, Secretary of State of the State of New JerseyUnited States Supreme Court Docket No. 08A407 Leo informed me earlier today via telephone about this historic event and wanted to thank everyone who sent their letters to Justice Clarence Thomas. This is the link to the Supreme Court showing the docket and action: http://origin.www.supremecourtus.gov/docket/08a407.htm If you go to this link, it will give you the process under Title 18: http://nocriminalcode.blogspot.com/2007/10/petition-distributed-for- conference-on.html Click on Justices Conference for more history on this process. This docketing today by the court for this next step should send ripples of fear through the Obama camp. Obama has been proceeding at lighenting speed to put together a cabinet and take possession of the White House with the hope that he won't have to answer the question of whether or not he was "at birth" a "natural born citizen." Every major news network, print and cable news like FOX, CNN and MSNBC, have ignored all the court cases challenging Obama's eligibility as sore losers or conspiracy theories. It might be in their best interest at this point to report this critically important meeting to take place on December 5, 2008, or lose what little credibility they have left.