[eDebate] Mid-Atlantic Championship December 6-7

Shawntia Diggs sjdiggs
Fri Nov 21 12:20:42 CST 2008

Hey all,

The invitation for the Mid-Atlantic Championship at Towson University is up now on Debateresults.

If your interested in 5 rounds of competition plus elims, quality judging all at a low cost = Come to Baltimore.

The day on Saturday starts at 9:30 and we will be going home for the night by 8pm =Great schedule =Come to Baltimore.

Any questions contact me at shawntia.bmoreyours at gmail.com.

Hope to see you there.

SHAWNTIA J. DIGGS
Program Coordinator
Baltimore College Debate
Youth Organizing Urban Revitalization Systems

Proud to be a PC? Show the world. Download the ?I?m a PC? Messenger themepack now.
hthttp://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/119642558/direct/01/