[eDebate] JV Nov Nats Info

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Fri Nov 21 14:30:59 CST 2008

Plans are going forward but i wanted to let you all know about an
opportunity you will have to help drive down the cost of the tournament.

Starting December 1st we will register JV/Novice Nationals on Ideablob.com

If we as a community can get enough votes they will give us 10 k for the
tournament.

Once it is posted i will give you all the info you need to vote and the
contest instructions, and then you should vote early and as often as you can
convince a student to do it.

Really, this is the easiest fundraising we will ever do and if we get the
10k it will SIGNIFICANTLY decrease the cost of the tournament for all
particpants and will help fund travel and lodging for some new tournaments.

In the past it has taken nearly 600 votes to win and i am sure we have the
network to get 600 votes.

Stay tuned for more information.

Andy Ellis
Chief Operating Officer
Youth Organizing Urban Revitalization Systems

822 W. 36th Street Baltimore MD, 21211