[eDebate] A series of Debates

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Tue Nov 25 18:58:57 CST 2008

I challenged Jason Russel to a set of 2nd vp debates and despite his gmail
status being green he did not respond. His failure to agree to such a set of
debates indicates serious trouble ahead....

but seriously...lets make this election cycle the change you(and jason) want
to see and in the process of campaigning produce ideas and work that propels
the organization forward, i would suggest that we have a series of debates,
about the organization and its future. None of the candidates (except davis)
is shy about expressing their opinion, so lets do elections like we do other
things, with debate. Perhaps if the other candidates agree jarmen could set
us up a forum on the web site and we could agree on a method of doing the
debates.