[eDebate] Entries at 2009 Fear and Loathing in Dallas (UTD) -- second update

Burk, Christopher R crb012000
Wed Nov 26 01:40:10 CST 2008

A big thanks to Scott Herndon who diligently labored to secure more classrooms for the tournament. We currently have 63 total rooms available.  So we can accomidate up to 126 entries.  That amount allows every team currently on the wait list to enter the tournament. I have already shifted all waited listed teams to entered. We have space for another 10 teams so enter soon if you still seek to do so.

We are glad to host such a large tournament. However it will place a strain on our campus resources and the host hotel. Please make your reservations soon at the Crowne Plaza.  Those seeking assistance with alternative accommodations should email me for suggestions.

If you believe that your squad will need to hire additional judging, then please contact me as soon as possible to alert us to your needs. We wish to avoid a judge shortage. Hopefully we can ensure that every team in all divisions can receive preferred judges. Please go ahead and enter your judges if possible. Every entered judge should have a philosophy statement posted on debateresults.

     ?You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas? ? Davy Crockett