[eDebate] $600 to come to nw ceda champ . . . dec 1 deadline

Jim Hanson hansonjb
Sun Nov 30 13:00:00 CST 2008

hi all

unfortunately, the economic downturn is hitting us so we will be selecting 6
golden teams instead of 10.

that said, you can still apply for those 6 slots by dec. 1 (as late at night
as you want).

nw ceda champs happens feb 28 to mar 2 (sat thru mon).

if selected, your entry fees to the tournament are zero, you get free food
throughout the tournament (bfast, lunch, dinner), free shuttle service, and
you get $600.

if you want free housing, we will arrange it for you.

to apply--email me with your team names and your judge (your judge must
judge all prelim and elim rounds at the tournament).

we should be announcing the golden 6 late this coming week.

full invitation is at:
http://www.whitman.edu/rhetoric/collegetourn/54nwceda2009.htm

jim :)
hansonjb at whitman.edu