[eDebate] Macalester Tournament Entries

Mike Baxter-Kauf pyampya
Sun Nov 30 17:31:40 CST 2008

I was just looking to get a heads up about potential for entries at
the Macalester tournament this upcoming weekend. I have had a couple
people email me to indicate that they are just firming up
availability, but if you are planning on attending and have not let me
know, I would appreciate it if you would drop me a line. It will help
with scheduling, food, etc. Any info I could get via email or
debateresults by tuesday would be extremely helpful.

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you in St Paul.

--
Peace,

Mike Baxter-Kauf