[eDebate] the abraham lincoln cartoons were not social constructions

Old Strega oldstrega
Sun Nov 2 16:43:10 CST 2008

you're the one with all the evidence who keeps winning that the previous 5 black presidents were slave owners and none were socially constructed as black presidents.

i like my war medals and military uniform that bode well for a quicky and easy, shock and awe, high-tech excision of the al-qaeda disease from pakistan with no repurcussions.   bush has been fighting the wrong war.      i support brzezinski, the first black president's chief foreign policy advisor and creator of al-qaeda under carter, to stamp out his own creation ending the policy elite irony of this situation.

the photos here of brzezinksi with osama bin laden would remind me of rumsfeld and saddam hussein but they're photoshopped and not real.

http://www.geocities.com/RepresentativePress/binLadenphoto.html

barack obama is the perfect presidential candidate without a single contradiction, flaw or least taint of narcissism which gives all the more reason for his media free pass.    i will be glad to die for barack obama in afghanistan.   my medals don't matter.   i fight for the truth and i know this time, in blatant conflict with their historical actions, al-qaeda is going to be suicidal in wait in pakistan for the greatest president in the history of the world under their former boss brzezinski to swoop down and save mankind from the evil menace.    my medals and my uniform represent the right of young soldiers to be deceived by the chicago daley machine just as easily as they were by dick cheney.   it's all about by choosing the right imperial war for the sake of truth and the democratic party of the united states of america.