[eDebate] lacy's solid backchannel tip: Lamphere 10 EST

Josh jbhdb8
Fri Nov 7 13:16:11 CST 2008

Isnt that cute, I think you are just jealous.....poor fella...dont forget
you can dress up your Nader doll and yourself in matching military finery
and march together up and down your hallway...It will be reallllllly cute :)

Lucky fella, you can just make up your own little world to escape the
"disaster" of Obama winning.....I bet it will be so cool too,

Josh