[eDebate] obama presents non-facscimilie COLB

Josh jbhdb8
Fri Nov 7 13:21:59 CST 2008

Oh neat, now you are a Supreme Court Justice too....your wardrobe is so
filled with finery.  Awwwwwwww, one two buckle our shoe....three four
Obama's not a Moor.....five six Souter wont fix.....seven eight Berg is
great.....nine ten Nader should win.....

Thank goodness you are here to show us the one true light...the true
way....the path of goodness and rightousness....the real way to hope and
justice and real peace...Oh, I forgot, you havent done that have you....You
just rag on Obama....over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thank goodness you have a computer and your fancy uniforms,

Josh