[eDebate] hail rahmbo, fractions of degrees matter by fractions of degrees

Josh jbhdb8
Fri Nov 7 13:24:49 CST 2008

Blah blah blah

Ironic use of "change" commander kristoff

I am on board, the Stroube unity campaign sounds so great, I cant wait to
see you talking to world leaders, especially Kim in NK....you two have a TON
to talk about,

Josh