[eDebate] last post: nietzsche, shanahan and conflict

Josh jbhdb8
Fri Nov 7 23:46:04 CST 2008

What right do you have to call him a black puppet..you should be ashamed of
yourself Stroube....seriously, get over yourself,

As was said in a movie a decade or so ago "once you get down off that cross
you crucified yourself on" rejoin everyone else on planet earth.

Josh