[eDebate] Request for Clarification regarding MPJ at Tournaments.

Mike Davis davismk13
Mon Nov 10 21:36:40 CST 2008

As far as I understand it is on a tournament by tournament basis. At
the two tournaments I ran this year that used MPJ (I assume that these
are two of the ones you are referring to). At GSU varsity was assigned
first and then I alternated JV and novice assignments. For Vandy, we
used a rotating judge assignment system (something we will do at App
State as well). I assign varsity first in rounds 1 and 6, jv in 2 and
5 and novice in 3 and 4. Please let me know if you (or anyone else)
has any other questions.

Mike

--
Dr. Michael Davis