[eDebate] [CEDA-L] MPJ across divisions

V I Keenan vikeenan
Wed Nov 12 13:54:06 CST 2008

I think the tab from West Point (Patrice/Rubino) and the tab from West Conn
have pretty good counter-examples of using preferred judges across divisions
that we may want to examine.  West Point does use an ABC/strike system in
all divisions.  Of course, they also put the "lay" judges in Open Finals ...
but overall the recent move to prefs has worked very well for both years.
Joe and Kathryn may have some specific insight on this if we do a formal