[eDebate] AFA Conduct Specifics

Sue Peterson bk2nocal
Wed Nov 12 19:28:29 CST 2008

Not a challenge, just a question - you say the rules should be more clear
and you identify places where the clarity needs to be obtained, but I am
more interested in ways of making it more clear - do you have any ideas on
that?  I would appreciate some specific suggestions for changes rather than
getting into an all-or-nothing let's pass it as is or do away with it as
is.  I wish we could have started this conversation earlier, but we have two
weeks and I would like to hash out our options on making this doable vs.
just throwing it out.

--Sue

--
Sue Peterson, Director of Speech and Debate at CSU Chico
sepeterson at csuchico.edu
530-898-4771

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
-Robert J. Hanlon