[eDebate] AFA Conduct Standards

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Fri Nov 14 11:50:02 CST 2008

One solution to this is a simple easy to use resource that contains sample
documentation, and basically boiler plate that you can use for your specific
team. The process of starting a new team is not easy, but if we dont make
people find us and can give them a turnkey solution, they will find us when
they need us.It wont instantly generate new teams but if it gives students a
checklist of what steps they should take and examples of the things they
could use it will make it so students can generate programs.

Administartive support is important, but students leadership is almost a
requirement to get that administartive support.