[eDebate] josh: judicial activism wrong --- trash the constitution

Josh jbhdb8
Fri Nov 21 00:11:44 CST 2008

Ok, so, its important/relevant because the "stupid" Supreme Court recognized
it?

Hmmmmm, ok, I will go back to nervously pacing my apartment until this
terrible tragedy is finally resolved and we can get rid of that terrible
"birth-certificate thief" Obama,

Josh