[eDebate] josh: judicial activism wrong --- trash the constitution

Josh jbhdb8
Sat Nov 22 00:31:49 CST 2008

You win, he isnt transformational, the courts suck, my jokes are
funny.....Victory for Democracy....If he only had not stolen his birth
certificate in Watergate 2008 damn him for forcing the destruction of the
constitution in his name.....man, this is better than the weekly world news,

Josh