[eDebate] petition for public release of barack hussein obama's birth certificate

PC Racist pc_racist
Mon Nov 24 01:33:56 CST 2008

STFU already and quite wasting my inbox space. No one gives a shit.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "Old Strega"
  To: edebate at ndtceda.com, "Jay Reed"
  Subject: [eDebate] petition for public release of barack hussein
  obama's birth certificate
  Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 16:57:59 -0600

  http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=81550
  PETITION FOR PUBLIC RELEASE OF
  BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATETo: Electoral College,
  Congress of the United States, Federal Elections Commission, U.S.
  Supreme Court, President of the United States, other controlling
  legal authoritiesWhereas, by requirement of the United States
  Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, no one can be sworn into office
  as president of the United States without being a natural born
  citizen;
  Whereas, there is sufficient controversy within the citizenry of the
  United States as to whether presidential election winner Barack Obama
  was actually born in Hawaii as he claims;
  Whereas, Barack Obama has refused repeated calls to release publicly
  his entire Hawaiian birth certificate, which would include the actual
  hospital that performed the delivery;
  Whereas, lawsuits filed in several states seeking only proof of the
  basic minimal standard of eligibility have been rebuffed;
  Whereas, Hawaii at the time of Obama's birth allowed births that took
  place in foreign countries to be registered in Hawaii;
  Whereas, concerns that our government is not taking this
  constitutional question seriously will result in diminished
  confidence in our system of free and fair elections;
  SIGN THE PETITIONWe, the undersigned, assert our rights as citizens
  of the United Statesin demanding that the constitutional eligibility
  requirement be taken seriously and that any and all controlling legal
  authorities in this matter examine the complete birth certificate of
  Barack Obama, including the actual city and hospital of birth, and
  make that document available to the American people for inspection.

  Name: *
  Email: *
  Zipcode:
  YES! Please keep me informed about the upcoming constitutional crisis
  over Barack Hussein Obama's eligibility for the presidency, as well
  as other breaking news and special offers from WND. Privacy Policy
  [IMAGE]
  Total Signatures: 51,519

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!