[eDebate] petition for public release of barack hussein obama's birth certificate

Old Strega oldstrega
Mon Nov 24 08:37:38 CST 2008

"no one" gives a shit.  are you the incarnation of odysseus who tricked the cyclops?join tuna and ask kerpen to translate you're speaking for everyone who doesn't care into censorship.then, edebate could more closely resemble CNN where "no one" ever talks about the constitutional crisis and the supreme court cases asking obama to make good on his word for transparency and straight talk.  From: pc_racist at mail.comTo: oldstrega at hotmail.com; edebate at ndtceda.com; jvreedmore at hotmail.comDate: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 02:33:56 -0500Subject: Re: [eDebate] petition for public release of barack hussein obama's birth certificate

STFU already and quite wasting my inbox space. No one gives a shit.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Old Strega"
To: edebate at ndtceda.com, "Jay Reed"
Subject: [eDebate] petition for public release of barack hussein obama's birth certificate
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 16:57:59 -0600

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=81550PETITION FOR PUBLIC RELEASE OFBARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATETo: Electoral College, Congress of the United States, Federal Elections Commission, U.S. Supreme Court, President of the United States, other controlling legal authoritiesWhereas, by requirement of the United States Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, no one can be sworn into office as president of the United States without being a natural born citizen;Whereas, there is sufficient controversy within the citizenry of the United States as to whether presidential election winner Barack Obama was actually born in Hawaii as he claims;Whereas, Barack Obama has refused repeated calls to release publicly his entire Hawaiian birth certificate, which would include the actual hospital that performed the delivery;Whereas, lawsuits filed in several states seeking only proof of the basic minimal standard of eligibility have been rebuffed;Whereas, Hawaii at the time of Obama's birth allowed births that took place in foreign countries to be registered in Hawaii;Whereas, concerns that our government is not taking this constitutional question seriously will result in diminished confidence in our system of free and fair elections;SIGN THE PETITIONWe, the undersigned, assert our rights as citizens of the United Statesin demanding that the constitutional eligibility requirement be taken seriously and that any and all controlling legal authorities in this matter examine the complete birth certificate of Barack Obama, including the actual city and hospital of birth, and make that document available to the American people for inspection.Name:   *Email: *Zipcode: YES! Please keep me informed about the upcoming constitutional crisis over Barack Hussein Obama's eligibility for the presidency, as well as other breaking news and special offers from WND. Privacy PolicyTotal Signatures: 51,519Get more done, have more fun, and stay more connected with Windows Mobile?.  See how.

--
 Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses