[eDebate] petition for public release of barack hussein obama's birth certificate

Josh jbhdb8
Mon Nov 24 12:22:05 CST 2008

Once again, you are not the news oracle, you are talking to a community of
people who read the news every day and not just from CNN.  The mistake you
make is assuming that without you we would be at a loss to follow the Obama
birth certificate "crisis."

Oh, there is that other mistake, the one that presumes people caring about
"not censoring you" means the same as people giving a crap about your Obama
reports.  Some, I suspect think its funny that you tweak us all.  Some might
actually care.  I would be willing to bet you a carton of cigarettes that
the vast majority just finds it annoying (if you took a poll and published
the honest results).  I would be willing to bet you another carton the vast
majority disagrees with your perspective and finds it doubly annoying. You
are right, we are not odysseus and you are not the oracle.

Either way, we can keep up on the "birth certificate watergate" without your
help.....thats why most people do not post actual "news (or weekly world
news)" stories in edebate.  Its not an attempt to "censor" you although
since its a privately owned discussion group its not exactly the same
anyway.  Its an attempt to ask you to just chill on posting things that are
repetitive and annoying.  You will of course just mock this, slap your own
hand, claim victory, and post another 10 "vital news stories" about
obamawatergate.

Josh