[eDebate] petition for public release of barack hussein obama's birth certificate

PC Racist pc_racist
Tue Nov 25 05:06:02 CST 2008

 To reiterate "No One Gives A SHIT"
1. Telling you to shut up and trying to censor you are two different
things. If Kerpen wanted to censor you, he'd have blocked your ip and
deleted your messages. We see your messages, you aren't being censored.
2. I'm vegetarian, can't eat Tuna.
3. If by Odysseus, you mean the witty and brilliant Greek who helped win
the Trojan war, and by cyclops you mean the retarded, one eyed oaf, i.e.
you and the rest of idiot America, I'll take that as a compliment.
4.Accusing me of censorship is as warrantless as being called a sexist
for thinking Palin is an idiot,a racist for thinking Obama sucks, and
anti-semtic for criticizing Israel. This a board about Policy Debate,
unless you can tie this to politics disad, kritik, or oppressive
conditions of the community at large, no one cares.
5. Constituion is an issue for the rich. Notice how abortion really
didn't figure into the election campaign or capital punishment. Why,
because no one gives a shit, when the economy is down in the dumps,
unemployment is high, and lives are being lost in Iraq. In four years
time, during reelection, when the economy is better, I'm sure this'll be
a hot button issue.
6. STFU, no one cares, because there are slightly more presssing issues
at hand. As Josh said, we read the news and can form our own opinions.
Given that Obama has released his birth certificate online, which many
qualified experts assert as real, and there is only speculation that it
can be fake, economy outweighs.

Stop wasting my inbox space.