[eDebate] Fwd: CEDA amendments??

Sue Peterson bk2nocal
Tue Nov 25 11:17:14 CST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sue Peterson <bk2nocal at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:14:10 -0800
Subject: Re: [eDebate] CEDA amendments??
To: NEIL BERCH <berchnorto at msn.com>

The conduct amendment was approved for inclusion on a ballot to go out
to the entire membership in the next few weeks.  The novice/jv change
was tabled due to it not being posted early enough and not having a
clear start date for implementation.  It will be included in spring.
I believe Heather Walters generously took minutes and they may already
be posted on the CEDA website.

I would just like to thank everyone who took the time and effort to
either attend the meetings at NCA or get in touch with their regional
reps or even post on e-debate about these issues.  It was nice to have
intelligent and well-meaning discussions and its good to know the
areas of contention on issues without it becoming a divisive factor in
our organization.

Looking forward to further discussions!

--Sue Peterson

--

Sue Peterson, Director of Speech and Debate at CSU Chico
sepeterson at csuchico.edu
530-898-4771

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by
stupidity." -Robert J. Hanlon

--

Sue Peterson, Director of Speech and Debate at CSU Chico
sepeterson at csuchico.edu
530-898-4771