[eDebate] Kentucky entries

Gary Larson Gary.N.Larson
Wed Oct 1 16:15:20 CDT 2008

For the sake of those trying to complete pref sheets, I will "freeze" entries and judge changes in Bruschke's system at 8:00 PM EDT tonight.  Please double-check your team and judge entries by that time.  All changes AFTER 8:00 PM need to be sent directly to me.  If you have not entered judge constraints in the system, send that info as well.

The pref entry system will remain open on Bruschke's site until 2:00 PM EDT on Friday.  Please rank ALL judges - at present there are 99 but the number may change in the next 3 hours.

Thanks for your help,

GARY