[eDebate] KCKCC Tournament Updates

Darren Elliott delliott
Mon Oct 6 15:51:20 CDT 2008

A few things to report:

1.  If you have not entered but plan to, please let me know.  Still waiting on a few Regional Schools.  We are needing to get a handle on numbers for food and trophies.  Also need to decide what to do with the JV division which is currently small.

2.  If you do not have your judging covered please let me know that you do plan on hiring through the tournament.  We have some to hire but a not a lot.

3.  For those with Novice teams note that there are 2 more teams that are not showing up on the Bruschke site.  SMU has entered 2 Novice teams.  We look forward to hosting SMU, Ben Voth and Chris on our campus for the first time.

4.  If you need anything else, please let me know.

thanks,
chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate and Forensics--KCKCC