[eDebate] Woah--UR Tournament Expansion

Kuswa, Kevin kkuswa
Mon Oct 6 16:10:30 CDT 2008

Hi all,

We're now at 93 teams and are pushing our room limit for this weekend.

If you have not registered and are planning on coming, now is the time to sign up.

41 Novice teams!!--over EIGHTY NEW DEBATERS GETTING SEVEN ROUNDS AND A TEACH-IN--and that's before the DOUBLES.  We're excited to host all of you.

Still need hotel rooms?  Contact me for the back-up list.

Have extra judging?  We will buy those rounds or hook you up with someone else who will.

We hope to turn on preferences by Wednesday--we''ll let you know.

See you soon,

Kevin