[eDebate] novice Teach-In

Kuswa, Kevin kkuswa
Tue Oct 7 11:10:21 CDT 2008

Novice Teach-In:  we have some good sessions planned (covering CX, Counterplans, kritiks, performance), but we could use a few more.  If you are coming to UR and would like to teach a novice class during round 4 on sat (it counts as a judged round), let me know (and CC Kelly at kcongdon at richmond.edu).  Just let us know what you would like to teach.  It will be a back-to-back session so novices can select two classes--you will teach the same thing twice to two different groups.  Thanks, kevin