[eDebate] The "Soul" of America?

Jay Hawk ostertaglives
Thu Oct 9 08:58:41 CDT 2008

I have questions.

Soul of America?  Manhattan, KS?

Is this a one-time event where we have an animal husbandry school host a tourney because of the ag topic, or is it the sign of a much more troubling agenda?

Why must the wildcats plunder the corpse of one of what used to be one of our activity's finest tournaments? If you are going to host a new tournament, at least try to come up with a name and activities that are not sadly derivative of the  products of the many Jayhawks who gave their lives fighting KSU aggression.

For shame.