[eDebate] Wayne State Tournament Hotel Deadline Today

Kelly Young kel1773
Thu Oct 9 11:14:41 CDT 2008

Greetings--

If you are planning to attend the Wayne State Motor City Classic, our block of rooms at the Hyatt closes today. The hotel information from the invite is below.

There's only 2 rooms left, so I'm going to ask them to increase the block a little today. Please contact me via this email if you have problems booking rooms.

Kelly

A block of rooms has been
reserved at the luxurious Hyatt Regency Dearborn in the Fairlane Town
Center, 600 Town Center Drive, Dearborn, MI 48126, phone 313-593-1234
or the toll free number is 1-800-233-1234. A very affordable flat fee
of $107.00 for a double-double with 4 occupants and free internet has
been arranged, provided that your reservations are made before the
deadline: October 9, 2008. This is an AMAZING rate for this kind of
hotel. However, given that this is higher than the rate we are normally
given, we have reduced our entry fee costs to make up for the price
difference. Please ask for the ?Wayne State Debate Room Block? when you
make your reservations.

The group room block has been uploaded into our system and below
is the information for your guests to call and make reservations:

Reservations can be made by calling our central reservations at
800-233-1234 or online at www.dearborn.hyatt.com and entering the code:
G-WAYN. The cut-off date to make reservations under the group block is
October 9th.

 If you have any questions or if you would like an updated rooming
list, please do not hesitate to call upon my assistant, Courtne, at
313-982-6790 or csadler at hyatt.com.

Kelly M. Young, Ph.D.
Director of Forensics/
Assistant Professor