[eDebate] NDT Dues

Sherry Hall shahall
Mon Oct 20 08:55:54 CDT 2008

Hello --

I have just received the list from Pratt of dues payments received via the AFA website through October 1.  Below you will find the updated list of subscribers.  If you paid via the website after October 1 and have an electronic receipt, you can forward that to me.  If you have not yet paid, time is running out to pay without penalty.  Between now and November 1, your subscription fee is $50.00, after November 1 it will be doubled.  You can pay me directly by check at the Harvard Tournament, or by mailing me a check made out to the National Debate Tournament to 324 Franklin St., Cambridge MA, 02139.  You may also pay via the AFA website.  Please remember that you must subscribe to the NDT to be eligibile to participate in the NDT and its qualification process (such as the district tournaments).

Thanks,

Sherry

NDT 2008-2009 Subscribers

Boston College