[eDebate] Pitt Looking for Four Rounds At Harvard

john rief jrwatchtower
Mon Oct 20 17:30:42 CDT 2008

I know its late in the game but the edebate breakdown made this message
impossible to post last week.  Pitt is looking to hire 4 rounds of judging
at Harvard.  If anyone out there still has a few rounds they can sell, it
would be much appreciated.  We will generously compensate you.  Individuals
already attending with room/board covered are preferred.  Please contact me
asap so we can make changes before Harvard prefs are up.

Thanks in advance!

Best,

John Rief
Assistant Director of Policy Debate