[eDebate] Fwd: Debate Documentary

Calum Matheson u.hrair
Mon Oct 20 18:10:11 CDT 2008

Tried to send this awhile ago.  This is from the director, Douglas Robbins:

The DEBATE TEAM DOCUMENTARY (www.debateteamdocumentary.com) is happy to
announce that we have been invited to show the film at the San Francisco
International Documentary Film Festival this month!  So awesome.

The documentary will run on three dates only:

   * On Sunday, October 19, 2008, 7:15 p.m. at the Roxie Cinema in San
Francisco;
   * On Tuesday October 21, 7:15 p.m., again at the Roxie;
   * And on Sunday November 2, 2008, 9:30 p.m. at the Shattuck Cinema in
Berkeley.

If you are in California during those dates, please go here to buy tickets
in advance, as the theatre might sell out:

https://sfdocfest08.withoutabox.com/festivals/event_item.php?id=18322

These three dates are likely the only time that the movie will show in a
theatre in California and the tickets will go fast. The Director and
Producer will be there to talk about the documentary after the show and will
sell signed copies of the DVD!

No need to respond to this e-mail to reserve tickets, just go buy some!  And
please please come to the Shattuck showing in Berkeley if you can.  At that
showing, we'll be giving away free DVDs and wine gift baskets.  No joke!
 Support debate.  Support independent film!

Douglas
www.debateteamdocumentary.com