[eDebate] judge disagreed with dallas on BOP

Jeremy Bowers jeremyjbowers
Tue Oct 21 10:22:18 CDT 2008

Not to be difficult about this, but I work for a newspaper which wrote
a story about the Obama birth certificate nonsense.

Our reporter spoke with Janice Okubo, spokesman for the Hawaii
Department of Health on June 25, 2008. She sent us a copy of Barack
Obama's Hawaii birth certificate. It is not a forgery. It is not a
photoshopped image. You can see our scanned version on our Web site,
PolitiFact, here:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2008/jun/27/obamas-birth-certificate-part-ii/

Amy Hollyfield is the reporter who did the research. You can see her
information here:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/staff/amy-hollyfield/

And in case you're wondering, I work for the St. Petersburg Times.
We're owned by a non-profit organization. Our fact-checking site is a
joint project between the St. Petersburg Times and Congressional
Quarterly. Our statement about the site is here:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/about/

--
Jeremy Bowers
http://jeremybowers.com