[eDebate] Thanks to West Point

V I Keenan vikeenan
Tue Oct 21 16:01:09 CDT 2008

Sorry this is delayed ... but I want to thank Major Ayers and the rest of
the cadets for another excellent weekend of hospitality at West Point.  As
always, it was an excellent tournament - and of course run on time (a
miracle in our community).

Special thanks to Patrice and Rubino running tab.  It was also nice to see a
number of alums and former directors from Army back to participate (and I'm
not just saying this because we picked up Meese's ballot).

Also, a special congrats to Monmouth University, who attended their first
tournament this weekend and cleared as well.  Welcome to the East!

See most folks next weekend at West Conn!

-VIK

--
Vik Keenan
Director - Baruch Debate, CUNY