[eDebate] ceda forum forum

Ross Smith smithr
Wed Oct 22 16:44:21 CDT 2008

Repko created a thread there. No commenters. People just use edebate
(even though it was down for a long time).

Meanwhile, I can't create an account at the CEDA forum because it wants
some damn code I do not have and there is not even a "contact us" or FAQ
at that website.

Oh well.

Gary Larson is right about prefs.

People do not want 13 4 hour (including pre-round prep, decisions,
post-round, bathrooms, smoking, lunch . .  .) debates in 3 days time.
Everyone says they want more prelims except when they want more elims.

--
Ross K. Smith
Director of Debate

336-251-2076 (c)